Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny how that happens....


Yup.....jammies made from bamboo, Mr. Potato bag chip holder thingy, bugs for the windows AND a crabby guy that walks sideways and waves his crabby claws.

Yeah, yeah......there was 'stuff' for himself, too--but my toys are cooler!

Nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhhh nah!!
Pfffffffffffftttttttt!!!!!


(this on a day I came home early and took meds for backpains...*sigh* Whatzupwiththat?!)

7 comments:

The CEO said...

meds for BACK PAINS???? Don't forget to get some Colace. It's over the counter. The codeine in the meds will block you up. Take no chances, you have a grandbaby coming, be risk averse. Not that I have an opinion, mind you......

katherine. said...

jammies made of bamboo??

what drugs are you taking?

I'll second Monty's comment.

Ron said...

I don't know what "himself" got ....but your stuff is waaaaaay cooler!

LOVE the Potato Guy. When I first saw it, I thought it was Mr. Potato Head!!!

And interesting...

...bamboo jammies???

Did they come with an egg roll?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Take care of that back, dear lady.

Sending lots of good energy your way.

Here is comes...{{{{{{{{{Mel}}}}}}}}

X

Mel said...

Yup--bamboo jammies!

<-- LIKES 'em, muchly, tyvm!

NoRegrets said...

you were carrying too many things - potatoes are heavy...

The CEO said...

I do like the potato chip bag holder! I am a potato chip lover!

Latharia said...

VERY cool toys, indeed!