Monday, April 06, 2009

QOTW 4.6.09


Who was the last person who phoned you and why?
Who was the last person you phoned and why?


Last person who called--a supervisor at the worksite, letting me know I had two kiddos who weren't returning to the unit due to the snow/sleet covered roads.
(Yes, it IS spring.....)

Last person called--The girl who was suppose to be meeting me at the bookstore for coffee at the designated time (which one of us had wrong.....). I managed a coffee before she showed up....which forced me to have a second one when she finally arrived. (oh, the sacrifices I make....LOL)

Dangit that I didn't ring her earlier--she was in the childrens' section, playing with the fuzzy, squeaky, squishy peek-a-boo books for babies.
Ummmm....yup.....bought three of 'em.
(cuz if some is good.......)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

last person to phone me -- my Mom, updating me on her life back in Ohio

last person i called -- my late husband's cousin, just to chat

Pamela said...

nice books!

katherine. said...

not much of a phone person...texting is more for me...

let's see...the kids' dad called last night to talk on about Little Missy and her novio...

and I called The Teamster this morning to say hey.

The CEO said...

A close friend of ours named Elaine called me to arrange us coming for Passover, and I called her back later to talk about what I could make. Very critical conversations! There will be coffee involved too!

Ron said...

The last person to call me was my boss - to tell me that she would be picking me up at 6:00AM to drive into NYC tomorrow. Which means I have to get up at 4:30AM

*Ron is NOT happy!

The last person "I" called - was the automated phone service at my bank to find out what my checking account balance was.

*does that count, even though I was talking to automation?

tee, hee!

X

I, Like The View said...

. . .more is better

here's to more meets and more coffee and chats and more buying of baby bits and pieces

(-: