Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scrambled eggs and TOAST!



What would you like for breakfast, oh-light-of-my-life?


Scrambled eggs and TOAST, please....

Scrambled eggs and TOAST--I want scrambled eggs and TOAST.
TOAST.
I want scrambled eggs and TOAST.
I want scrambled eggs and TOAST, please.






RAWRRRR!!


*sniffle* Ohh...
Scrambled eggs and a V-8.
Ohhhhhhh....
Rawr.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

doesn't gluten-free suck when all you crave is one teensy, tiny, slice of toast???

[why is that that we crave in the mind what the body can't handle???]

The CEO said...

Toast isn't all it's cracked up to be. Now a V8!!!....flowing with the go, trying for the positive

Skeeter said...

YES!!! That's what I want too.

Best wishes,

skeeter

Jeff B said...

Such simple pleasures seem so lofty when we can't have them.

Unknown said...

Ugh, I don't know if I could live without my toast...that just sucks...

Sorrow said...

scrambled eggs
fresh california strawberries
a slice of gluten free toast?

katherine. said...

is there not gluten free bread?