Wednesday, April 29, 2009

QOTW 4/29



Ten things on your 'To Do' list.


-- Put the gift bags IN the car!!!

-- Put the gift bags IN the car!!! been sayin' this for a few days now...



-- Put the gift bags IN THE CAR!!!

-- k....Turn in/email the budgety stuff....early....but done. JUST in case...

-- Finish the phonecalls/emails on the list so folks know you'll be unavailable for a chunk of time.....whatever that means....

-- Crap.....get the end of the month stuff gathered up/organized so it can be done from home.

-- Remind someone to email/ring the boss when you scramble outta there!

-- Write in the card you picked up for the other, other boy already!!

-- And don't forget to stick the gift cards IN the card...oy brother....where'd I put the gift cards?!...

-- LOCATE the gift cards!!


Can you tell we're having a baby? LOLOL




5 comments:

Sorrow said...

Ho Boy!

Mel said...

Nah.

GIRL! ;-)

Maybe tomorrow.....maybe Friday...SOON.

She's so grumpy....oh, please let it be soon! LOL

katherine. said...

okaaaaay....just reading this I started to get all excited and thinking I needed to get things done.

laughing laughing laughing

Ron said...

Your To Do List is MUCH more exciting than mine, Mel!

I have one on my list...

....return DVD's to the library on Friday.

Whoop-dee-doo!

See?....didn't I tell ya?

I'm SOOOO excited for you! Getting ready for a new baby is the ultimate! I wish I were there with you guys.

X

The CEO said...

Now, print out this post, and then execute the todo list.