
Time marches on.
There is purpose in how our lives unfold; the ups and downs serve our growth.
We must neither resent the doldrums nor savor too long the elation.
Giving too much attention to either state interferes with our awareness of the present.
And the present has come to teach us.
7 comments:
I beg your pardon, but I will have no thoughts today. It is beautiful outside. C;)
the present has come to teach us...
i wonder what, if anything, we will choose to learn...
I feel I'm neither up nor down. It's weird being in nowhereland.
I stopped at "Time marches on." Chilling to remember that. It's so much easier to think I have all the time in the world.
it does (march on) but that means that there's always another moment coming right up if we feel that we didn't get it quite right in this one
(-:
Thank you, LTV. {{{{{ LTV }}}}}
((((((((((((CEO))))))))))
Post a Comment