does this mean the girl is procrastinating labor?
I have a Masters in Procrastination.
<-- has requested a 'trial run' and synchronizing of "I'm having a baby now"Geeze.She laughed.Whatsupwiththat?!
Planning to do work later is hard work... isn't it? C:)
OMG...this is SOOOOOO true!I don't often procrastinate...but when I do.......oh my, I can see that laziness always DOES pay off now!!Great post, Mel!X
This should be my husband's motto.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
does this mean the girl is procrastinating labor?
I have a Masters in Procrastination.
<-- has requested a 'trial run' and synchronizing of "I'm having a baby now"
Geeze.
She laughed.
Whatsupwiththat?!
Planning to do work later is hard work... isn't it? C:)
OMG...this is SOOOOOO true!
I don't often procrastinate...but when I do...
....oh my, I can see that laziness always DOES pay off now!!
Great post, Mel!
X
This should be my husband's motto.
Post a Comment