Oh, poor chicken. Kinda like the poor squirrel on my blog.
I especially like the people who claim to be vegetarian and then wear leather shoes.Why did the chicken cross the road?To get another dozen eggs, of course.
~chuckle~
laughing...raising your own meat does not appeal to me. I love my butcher!
Im wondering now if the one egg each a day me chickens lay are actually from Waitrose LMFAOx
haha! That is one smart chicken!:D
Cartoon with a chicken - even better.Thanks for the chuckle!
I can see you're totally focused. I'm glad you laid in a supply of eggs.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, poor chicken. Kinda like the poor squirrel on my blog.
I especially like the people who claim to be vegetarian and then wear leather shoes.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get another dozen eggs, of course.
~chuckle~
laughing...
raising your own meat does not appeal to me. I love my butcher!
Im wondering now if the one egg each a day me chickens lay are actually from Waitrose LMFAO
x
haha! That is one smart chicken!
:D
Cartoon with a chicken - even better.
Thanks for the chuckle!
I can see you're totally focused. I'm glad you laid in a supply of eggs.
Post a Comment