Yup--there you have it.
It's our anniversary.
I'm here.
He's there.
Wow......talk about de ja vu'.
I used to say "I'm here, he's there--no fair....."
I can't say that, today.
Still.......

Yeah.....and it's flooded all over the place.
Just the start, mind you.
The ground is saturated so the creeks are flooding like crazy.
De ja vu'.....
I'm sweaty and dirty and tired....... and old.
I think it's safe to officially say--I
suck at sandbagging.

♫♪ Happy Anniversary to me.
Happy Anniversary to ME.
♫♪Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary....♫♪
♫♪HAPPY Anniversary to meeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Right......
I need a shower......
8 comments:
Oh!!! BIG BIG hugs.
And wishes for a lovely long chat on the phone? And some nice surprises.
And a really good refreshing shower :)
Happy Anniversary to you-ou-oooo!
Awwwww!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
On another note, being sweaty, dirty and tired makes the shower that much more enjoyable :)
the flowering plant thing is pretty...did Himself send it?
I didn't realize it was bad enough to be filling bags of sand already...flooding creeks and all...
sorry you are apart today.
glad you are a part of something so special.
maybe you could start planning how to celebrate when he gets back?
Celibrate! Happy Anniversary! I am really happy for you both!!
Happy to you! He'll be back and the water will go away.
Happy anniversary to you and the Brit. It has been said that absence makes the heart grow fonder; if so, ya'll should be really REALLY fond of each other by now. ;)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND THE BRIT!!!
Beautiful flowers, Mel!
X to you BOTH!!!!
*I love the little musical notes in this post - so cute!
X
and many more, for you and the old sand bag...
Whoops!
~scratches head~
whose old? and who is a sweaty sand bag?
ahh
Many more LOve and love moments to you and himself...
Post a Comment