
I have a tummy ache.
And I'm trying some handy dandy tropical fruit sherbet to calm it.
(yeah......well.....good in theory.......LOL)
(yeah......well.....good in theory.......LOL)
I'm about to shove the other colours outta the way and just go with the white--it's coconutty and it's GREAT!
k....
So.....
Maybe it was the zapped cauliflower late yesterday evening......when I finally got home from the funeral I drove 4.5 hours to attend. And then there was the other 5.5 hours to get home cuz I missed my turn.
It was the right thing to do....going to the funeral.
Coulda been the cauliflower I zapped yesterday.
Certainly couldn't be the tapioca toast and peach that I had this morning.......
Certainly couldn't be the tapioca toast and peach that I had this morning.......
Maybe it was the tortilla chips with cheese and salsa?
Yeah--probably not the best choice.
*sigh*
Maybe it was the 10 hours of driving and the emotional upheavel from going to a funeral.
I don't really like those things.....
Probably all of the above.
I'll blame the zapped cauliflower at 9:30pm.
CERTAINLY has nothing to do with the amount of coffee I've consumed in the past two days.
k........
I'm dumping the other colours and going with the white!!!
Probably all of the above.
I'll blame the zapped cauliflower at 9:30pm.
CERTAINLY has nothing to do with the amount of coffee I've consumed in the past two days.
k........
I'm dumping the other colours and going with the white!!!
:-)
Sheeeeeeshhhhh....I used to be REALLY good at this 'living solo' stuff onceuponatime.....
3 comments:
hahaha Mel! Your diet is as colorful as your spirit! I have never seen that lifesavers sherbert....must find!
Hope your belly is feeling better...if not, have some ginger ale with that sherbert!
xoxox
Ok...can I just tell ya how MUCH I LOVE SHERBERT???
I'm not really an ice cream eater, but sherbert or anything like an Italian water ice makes me go insane with happiness!
I need to look for this one the next time I'm in the grocery store. I also happen to love life- savers too, so sounds like heaven!
Hope your tummy feels better!
Darn that calliflower!
X
does The Brit read The Blog?
laughing....
Post a Comment