
Are you afraid that what you attempt might not work?
You could very well be right -- it may not work.
Go ahead and do it anyway.
Go ahead and find out for yourself.
Either it will work and you'll be successful, or it won't work and you'll learn something valuable.
Even an unsuccessful attempt is much better than no attempt at all.
You could very well be right -- it may not work.
Go ahead and do it anyway.
Go ahead and find out for yourself.
Either it will work and you'll be successful, or it won't work and you'll learn something valuable.
Even an unsuccessful attempt is much better than no attempt at all.
7 comments:
I'm not sure that an unsuccesful attempt at parachute jumping is really better than no attempt at all.
I could be wrong of course.
I guess you don't want me to join Mr Dave in listing all of actions where not attempting would be be better than an unsuccessful attempt...
but it is tempting.
that is my favorite fairy by the way
Dave, one thing that's left out of this is that you prepare the best you can for whatever you are attempting. Skydiving - they make you jump with someone in the beginning.
This fairy thought, goes so well with what I shared with you on my comment above.
...you'll learn something valuable...
Yup....thanks for reminding me, faries!
And thank YOU Mel!
X
Oh g'head....I could use the list next time WPIML makes the statement..... :-)
to not try is to never know...
Besides, going ahead and doing a thing can save you hours of wondering and worrying about whether to or not - though I agree there are some things it's best not to attempt :)
Post a Comment