He can't tell me how long he'll need to be there.
He can't tell me what needs to happen next.
He can't tell me what he'll need to do.
Duh.
I knew that....I wasn't worried about any of those things--which is what I assured him of.
I know it's early in the game.
I'm just grateful when he can tell me the simple things "She's sitting up--though they won't let her walk" "The brain scan showed nothing significant" "She laughed at the story about the 26YO's overnight outting and me creeping around trying not to awaken him" "She's got some movement in her left hand and she's slurring less".
When. How long. What..... Those are all things no one will be able to address for a good week or two or three.
I'll just stay grateful for the reports of little pieces of goodness.
They're definitely there!
Oh......The poor thing suffered through 'instant coffee' for two mornings now.
And today he was able to get to the store to get REAL coffee!
C'mon now......that's BEYOND good news--that is excellent news! :-)
5 comments:
So...
what a blessing the 26YO got to spend time and reconnect with The Brit BEFORE the crisis!
nice to have little pieces of goodness.
GREAT he could get the right coffee.
I am sending him and his mum...and all of them warm prayers.
I only have one question....who is watching your diet?
smile
OMG.
O
M
G
And I thought no one was watching......
What?!
Are you the BREAD police?!!!??!!!
......oy.......
NO FAIR.
*sigh*
That's just.............
.......wrong.....
YAAAAAAY...such good news, Mel!!!
So glad to hear it!!
I'll still keep sending "good thoughts" and love her way!
OMG...you made me HOWL at the mention of instant coffee! Only people like you and I (coffee freaks) would find instant coffee an emergency 911.
HA!
Have great weekend, dear lady!
Hugs to you and himself!
{{{you + himself}}}
X
Really does sound as if Mum is doing pretty good, all things considered. I have learned when it comes to doctors and health, especially crisis-feeling things, through the miracles of my sister Kim and brothers Curt & Chanty Boy, that things can happen that surprise even the doctors
Post a Comment