
One of the gals at work 'gifted' me with these mixes.....both of 'em actually.
Now, I'm not one for a bunch of sweets.
Actually, I'm a fan of salty and crunchy.
Popcorn thrills me to no ends!......
Only....I haven't been able to HAVE popcorn for a chunk of time.
My insides have been trying to 'heal'. *rolling eyes*
Whatever.
I've ate popcorn in the past year. Small amounts, but go figure--I've ate popcorn.
I have not had brownies or cookies--'cept for those gawwwwwwwd awful things himself brought me home. Yeah, well......one bite. I didn't even chew. Out it came into the trash--as did the rest of the box.
So yeah......I got gifted the mixes and SOMEone made the remark that I wouldn't even make 'em.
So. *laughing* I made 'em.
And I'll tote 'em into work tomorrow and share 'em. (cuz I'm certain they're that darn good)
k....actually, I did have a warm cookie and it was pretty darn good!
Yeah, yeah......either I'm desperate after near a year of NO cookies OR.....they're pretty darn good!
The victims at work will let me know which one it is, trust me! ;-)
Wow.
I baked cookies and didn't catch the house on fire.......
5 comments:
THAT's something to be proud of, Mel.
The Fire Dept. didn't have to show up? No fire extinguishers were needed?
Congrats!
;-)
(glad you enjoyed one, warm from the oven)
xo
neat! the things they make these days.
I am surprised that they make mixes for this. I knpw that there are lots of recipes for GF, so I gues it was just a matter of time before someone saw it as a way to make a buck.
So... what's the verdict?
Whole Foods...the chain store...has an entire aisle of GF stuff...have I told you that before? I musta told you that before....
Oh Wow!
Cookies and brownies for you :) That's wonderful.
And the house still stands. (I bet the smoke alarm didn't even go off :)
Post a Comment