
So I'm multi-tasking.
Yeah, well...it's really quiet in this house.
And I can't shampoo carpets. *laughing*
Yeah, well...it's really quiet in this house.
And I can't shampoo carpets. *laughing*
How about I won't shampoo carpets?
But there's a clearing out of the garage that I can do.
And I transferred all those floppies onto a flashdrive so I can now find the study's floor.
I even had a wander around the desktop. Now there's a place I've not bothered to log into for a pretty good chunk of time.
*sigh*
But there's a clearing out of the garage that I can do.
And I transferred all those floppies onto a flashdrive so I can now find the study's floor.
I even had a wander around the desktop. Now there's a place I've not bothered to log into for a pretty good chunk of time.
*sigh*
When did that happen?!
Oh.
When I discovered the joys of a laptop!
I'm now rediscovering the joys of a desktop.
This one's got just an itty bitty amount of stuff. *laughing* 19GB used. Since when is that an 'itty bitty' amount?!
Apparently it is on a desktop that's got GB's up the whazoo.
Well then...
Maybe I'd be well served to take stuff from the laptop and move it to the desktop...
Okay, okay--that's just a ploy to avoid the garage.
Right then.
Garage it is!
Well then...
Maybe I'd be well served to take stuff from the laptop and move it to the desktop...
Okay, okay--that's just a ploy to avoid the garage.
Right then.
Garage it is!
<-- would rather be playing with sidewalk chalk
2 comments:
Good Mornin' Mel!
I'm probably the only person on this planet that does not own a laptop (although I do plan on getting one eventually, for the mobility). I actually purchased a laptop about a year a half ago and then exchanged it for a desktop. I know this may sound strange, but a laptop makes me feel claustrophobic. I feel more open when I work on a desktop.
(I know...I'm weird)
Anyway, dear lady...hope you're enjoying your weekend and get some time to play with your sidewalk chalk!
X
a desktop makes me more efficient. Or if I set up the laptop with a full size keyboard...and a docking station...I get more work done...
Post a Comment