Friday, April 10, 2009

M words for the salad.....

Himself is making me salad for dinner.

Yup.....I want the M words--

MUSHROOMS and MAYONNAISE.

NOT MUSSELS.

(omgomgomg!!!!)


omg......PLEASE not mussels......


Any bets as to if I can sit at the same table as that OTHER "M" word?



MUSHROOMS.
MAYONNAISE.

k......

Pray for me....

8 comments:

NoRegrets said...

How about muscles?

Sorrow said...

What?
you don't like hockers?
that taste like fish?
or don't taste at all?
just kinda slime down the throat..
and lodge in your stomach.
floating there.
~yeah..ewwwwww~

Fire Byrd said...

could be worse could be oysters or caviar!
but sounds as if you feel the same way about mussels as I do about rice pudding.... YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!
xx

I, Like The View said...

M words. . .

marmalade!

Ms Mel!

(the mussels thing is funny, cos I just posted a picture of an oyster, asking is anyone has any pearls of wisdom - and then I read the fairies for today and now have many of them!)

X

The CEO said...

meatloaf, mustard, my fantasy fudge, mince meat pie, marshmallows, mashed potatoes, muffins, M&Ms, manicotti, marinara sauce, munster cheese, manicotti, marble cake, mellons, mango......

come eat with me!

wv: matters

katherine. said...

I'm just gonna eat with Monty.

katherine. said...

hey,.....

Monty with an "M" !!!

The CEO said...

You can always eat with us Katherine, always!