
<-- this nifty mug got located for himself's Bunny Basket.
It left it in the car so himself wouldn't go sneak-peeking under the bed like someone ELSE mightacouldasorta done when someone ELSE was looking for her other ducky slipper. (k.....that's MOSTLY true.....LOL)
Hidden in the car with the nifty keeno mug was the green foil wrapped Godiva chocolate bunny----until this week when I decided I best get it inside the house and in the Bunny Basket before it got to warmer out.
I wanted to eliminate the chance that the car would get so warm that it would turn the poor green foil wrapped bunny into some strange mutant chocolaty blob!
GOOD thinking, huh?!
Yeah.....well.....
Did you know it can be 40 degrees outside and 80 degrees inside your car if the sun's shining on it?
<-- knows this!
k......knows this NOW......
<-- knows himself will love the mug AND the mutant green foil wrapped chocolaty blob.
6 comments:
You ALWAYS find the COOLEST stuff, Mel!
And having lived in Florida, I SO know about the hazards of leaving things in the car. Chocolate lasts about 30 second before it turns into a mutant chocolaty blob!
Have a HAPPY HAPPY EASTER, dear lady!
Can't wait to hear how himself loves the mug!
X
Great mug, Mel. Oh, and hey, blob or no blob...it's chocolate!
BTW: You can pick up your award at my blog. :)
eating his chocolate and drinking out of his own white mug.....surely to make his very own goobers...
(he wouldn't peek...like I just sorta kinda assumed that you did....sorry Sorry SORRY about that...mostly sorry...kinda laughing...)
If it's Godiva, chocaty mutant is ALWAYS good. I love the mug. Happy Easter, and to himself too! Hold the seafood, please.
LOL...too funny...neat mug though.
great mug!
(-:
I can remember the whole melted chocolate in the car deal. . .
:-/
hoping that Himself enjoyed his Bunny Basket!
XX
Post a Comment