Ok...just wanted you to know that I clicked to enlarge this and when I read it....I screamed YES!!!!..."I am that which has emerged from the fire".....Thank you, Mel!X
i am not my pain, i am not my past...yes!!!
I'm definitely stealing this.
there will be a gang of thieves....thankyoumuchly
"I am not my pain"thanking you kindly, ma'am
(I don't know why the carriage return keeps dropping out of the box. . . *sigh*)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok...just wanted you to know that I clicked to enlarge this and when I read it....I screamed YES!!!!
..."I am that which has emerged from the fire".....
Thank you, Mel!
X
i am not my pain, i am not my past...
yes!!!
I'm definitely stealing this.
there will be a gang of thieves....
thankyoumuchly
"I am not my pain"thanking you kindly, ma'am
(I don't know why the carriage return keeps dropping out of the box. . . *sigh*)
Post a Comment