
WPIML says I think too much.
Whaddaya think he's trying to tell me?!
Oh, I know!!!
STOP THINKING!
k......so.....
Curiosity led me to ask if people can actually turn off their brains
WPIML demonstrated to me that HE could.
He sat there and stared at me.
And stared.....and STARED.
I was starting to wonder if he was comatose.
He wasn't.
Well, he said he wasn't.....
So.....I figured-- he's just old.
*nodding*
Definitely something to look forward to in my old age......
That's IF I'm on the planet as long as he's been.
*snickering*
Not that I said that to him.......
k
Well........I mighta.....
Did.
I think he's thinkin' we're off to a rough start.
Not that I said THAT to him either....
.........k......
I did.
*shrugs and laughs*
Isn't it amazing that I'm still upright, breathing and on the right side of the grass?!
<-- IS
(felt a need to check for a pulse.......it's there....)
11 comments:
Too easy, because he (or she) wouldn't be WPIML if you couldn't say that. You have trained me well, and I laugh more Master. And WPIML was just meditating, and simply turned off his brain and heart, nothing to worry about. Maybe I should practice being Yoda for a while, myself. Nah, I like thinking too much.
I've going to let the CEO speak for me here....cause Mel looked so smart at the baby shower....
no wait...that's not quite right..
I'm confused now.
I think too much.
No problem, Katherine, but please, call me Monty. I know it's another two letters, but I know you're up to it. I have faith.
Certainly is good that you are the this side of the grass. I'd miss you if you weren't
xx
Turning off the brain is hard. Well, turning off some thoughts is hard. You might like to think of it as having one part of your brain speaking to the other negative one, and countering all the bad stuff.
I would have been a wise acre and said, "just because you can sit still doesn't mean your brain is stopped." Myself, I can only stop my mind when no wind is blowing. So, getting the wind to stop blowing through my little mind flute I have to do two crazy things... make choices and communicate them. If I never make a choice, then my brain get stuck in a loop playing the say song over and over again. C:)
Monty it is!
this is Mel's new WP right?
can you imagine the breaking-in-process?
{{{{{{{ mel }}}}}}}
{{{{{{ new WP }}}}}
after i scrape myself up off the floor , dry my face from the tears of hilarious laughter.
I shall say to you..
You are the BEST!
Hey... "you think too much" doesn't mean "stop thinking". It means you do *all* the thinking you need. (Hooray for Mel's good thinking!)
Imagine somebody said to you "you do too much laundry". That doesn't mean "clean clothes are bad". It means "don't put clothes in the tub when they're already clean."
Meditation sweetie...
Oh........MEDITATION......
*snickering*
New WPIML is such fun to play with.
:-D
Breakin' 'em in is half the fun.
It's my responsibility, afterall.
*nodding smugly*
Post a Comment