
....smooth, flat 'skipping' rocks.
....new jammies made from bamboo. (they're GREAT when you're doing nightsweats!)
....finishing a sudoku all by myself!!
....the smell of an antique shop.
....swapping out the winter coat for a spring jacket.
....quilt wrapped, patio swing moments.
....making wind-up toys go. And go. And go and go and go...LOL
....new jammies made from bamboo. (they're GREAT when you're doing nightsweats!)
....finishing a sudoku all by myself!!
....the smell of an antique shop.
....swapping out the winter coat for a spring jacket.
....quilt wrapped, patio swing moments.
....making wind-up toys go. And go. And go and go and go...LOL
5 comments:
jammies made from bamboo?? didn't know that existed...
okay...I googled bamboo clothing...pretty cool.
but the quilt wrapping patio swing makes me smile...
I'm still thinking and laughing about the flat skipping rocks! yeah
ooooh...I had to stop by and read this post, because I don't like missing your happy things!
snnnifffffff....antique shops.
LOVE the smell of them too!
The BESTEST smell ever!
X
I want some bamboo towels and socks...
don't need 'em, just want 'em :)
Night sweats...uh-oh...lol, you're not alone girl!
Post a Comment