Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things that make me happy



....toast, toast, glorious toast!! :-)

....bitty violets of the white kind.....or the purple kind...

....hearing "BOY am I glad to see you......".

....finding wee one things to toss in a bag.

....the painted and 'rarin' to go' firepit.

....rainbows swirling around the coffee nook.

....big ol', putt-putt John Deere tractors.

....shaking a rain drenched tree branch on the unsuspecting. *laughing*

8 comments:

I, Like The View said...

rainbows in the coffee nook sound wonderful

and I remember that rain drops from a tree or bush trick - both from the point of view of being the shaker and the shakee

(-:

hadn't thought of that for a long time, thank you for making me smile!

XX

I, Like The View said...

ps very glad you got to enjoy the toast!

!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fire Byrd said...

Toast is the food of the Gods and the best most comforting thing to eat in the world.
xx

Ron said...

Oh gosh, Mel...that last one made me HOWL!

Only because I've done that several times and devilishly LOVED doing it!!

*snicker...snicker....snicker...

And oh, boy...there's nothing like a FAAAAABULOUS piece of toast with a cup of coffee. Just thinking about it now, makes me want it!

Thanks for sharing your "happy things" dear lady!

They always make ME feel happy too!

X

NoRegrets said...

toast! how can you do that??

Anonymous said...

does this mean the tapioca loaf was worth eating???

The CEO said...

sorry to have been mia, boss,we've been losing the internet for two days now, on and off. The heat and buried utilities. I'm glad you found some glutten-free bread. I started looking for a recipe. I do hope all is well now!

katherine. said...

yeah for the toast!

aren't tractors wonderful.
sigh...I wonder if I will ever go back on another farm...

sounds like the bag for the wee things...might have to be bigger...