Yeah....I'm thinkin' baby will get bunches and lotsa and OODLES!!
I best be thinkin' about the mom.....
Yup.
Care package for the mom.
Smelly stuff--lotions and pretties and ....... pampering things.
*nodding*
I seem to recall being a MESS after that one showed up.
All I wanted was something cold to drink and for people to leave me the heck alone!
Yup....smelly stuff, pretties and fun things.
<-- started the gift bag!!
I best be thinkin' about the mom.....
Yup.
Care package for the mom.
Smelly stuff--lotions and pretties and ....... pampering things.
*nodding*
I seem to recall being a MESS after that one showed up.
All I wanted was something cold to drink and for people to leave me the heck alone!
Yup....smelly stuff, pretties and fun things.
<-- started the gift bag!!
5 comments:
girl is lucky to have the mum she has that thinks about her needs.
xx
Aww....cool idea!
she can take care of her baby while you are taking care of your baby....
ahhhh sigh....
what a wonderful gift bag to fill up....
I'm glad Katherine got here before me, I thought you were going to take the baby and the husband home and leave her a picher of iced tea, so she could have a drink and get some sleep. I thought that was pretty thoughtful, actually. This is why I need Katherine....
quite right too!! the new mom will need a lot of looking after and love and care and tenderness
(she's in good hands!!)
I can still remember one of my friends who came to visit after I had my first child - she made me a cup of tea, did all the ironing and then the washing up while all I did was snooze on the sofa. . .
. . .funnily enough I can't remember anyone else visiting, altho I know lots of people did!
Post a Comment