A few prayers being said would be a very good thing.
Himself rang me from England mid-afternoon to let me know his mother had, what appeared to be, three seizures.
He was concerned she'd had a heart attack as well. The paramedics were at the house when he rang--and he told me he'd ring as soon as he could......
That's not happened yet.
And I've rung the house and got the machine....
*sigh*
Prayers are always a very good thing--and please know that they'll be greatly appreciated...by all of us.
Thank you.
Update: First round testing indicates it's a problem with her heart and fainting is the result. They're fairly convinced they're not seizures--there wasn't another stroke (thank you, G-d...)They've admitted her and she's being monitored.
More tests will be done in the morning.
Himself is doing 'okay'--and he's clear she's where she needs to be, and he's where he needs to be....there.
(and I apologized for putting my fingers in my ears and humming to myself yesterday--cuz...)
Thank you for the prayers.
I truly do appreciate them.
I know they do as well.
(((((((((((( everyone ))))))))))))))
8 comments:
Oh, my....
((((mel and loved one)))
*thoughts and prayers*
xoxoxox
Will keep them coming until further notice..
(((((((((((((((((MEL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((her BRIT))))))))))))))))))))))
for Mel, The Brit, his mother, her family. . .
. . .my prayers for strength
and simple prayers
X
prayers, good positive thoughts for courage, understanding and the best outcome, and dealing with that outcome as it must be.
I'll be in the Sweat Lodge soon, I'll ask the spirits to help out too.
Peace, peace in the hearts of all concerned.
from me as well....
for her...for him...for you.
I hope it's still going ok...
I'm hoping too.
And hugs to you both.
Just catching up with your posts and glad I caught the update.
ALLELUIA!!
However, I will still be sharing Reiki, prayers, thoughts, and love.
And a HUG to you too, dear lady.
{{{{{{{{{ Mel }}}}}}}}}}}
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment