Himself is not a happy bunny.
Actually, that's an understatement. He's tired and frustrated and angry.
And today three ten year olds (his best guess) tried to pick his pocket when he was returning from the grocery store.
And when he rang to see about visiting hours with his mother, he'd learned she'd been moved to another hospital--20 miles away--for rehab work.
Which made him angrier and more frustrated......cuz that means there's a greater distance for him to contend with in order to visit his mother. Not to mention his concern about what that says about the level of damage done from the stroke.
And no one bothered to ring him about the move....
I can't make it better.
I can't make it different.
It is what it is.
And I do know the frustrations, the fears--the helplessness involved.
So--since he wasn't saying it, I figured I needed to....so I did.
He didn't want to cry.
So he told me he loved me, missed me and that it'd 'be okay'.
*sigh*
Sadly, I don't think that's accurate.....but I guess 'okay' is a subjective term......
4 comments:
You guys are doing what you can in the tough circumstances you're in. You are right in feeling as you do.
Again you are ears to another heart that needs to speak and that my dear Mel is something to "do".
Praying for rest, peace and no more frustrations - on both sides of the pond.
I'm with lamont...
(((((((((((Mel))))))))))))
It's all I can think of.
Oh
NO
mums been ill!
((((MEL))))))
((((((((((((((((her BRIT))))))))))))))))))))))))
Post a Comment