Saturday, May 30, 2009

Birdiesong



<-- filled the birdie feeders that he who must be ignored failed to fill

<-- is listening to happy chirpy tweeting birdies this morning

<-- opened the window in the bedroom that faces the birdie feeders so he who must be ignored can witness how happy and grateful the chirpy tweeting birdies are with their filled birdie feeders

<-- expects grumbly company for morning coffee ANY minute now....... :-D

8 comments:

I, Like The View said...

what pretty birds! finches? you'e probably told us before, but my memory's not what it used to be

%-)

(got up late today - am still only on my first cup of coffee)

Fire Byrd said...

What a welcoming sight to greet the morning.
Would stop anyone being grumpy of out of sorts I'd think.
xx

starbender said...

He is 'he who must be ignored' nowadays!!! How funny! You always put a smile on my face Mel. I also feed the birds & the squirrels & the chipmonks... Whats funny is that I was putting peanuts (in the shell) out for the squirrels & chipmonks, but found out that the birds are lovin 'em also. I just never paid that much attention to the fact that birds like peanuts sooooo much!

Mel said...

Gold finches. *nodding*

And he was only 'he who must be ignored' at that moment cuz he didn't feed the birdies. LOL

This morning he's 'he who must be terrorized'.....*snickering*

skinnylittleblonde said...

Hahaha, you are a riot.
Gold finches are beautiful. It is amazing how many of them will arrive when the getting is good.
Mel...I have had a mockingbird following me around for two weeks now. Hahaha, I am serious. I have pointed it out to two different neighbors and they too have seen this crazy bird follow me up the street...flying and hopping along the fence posts and power lines. Even when I mow, he stays about 10-20 feet away following me back and forth. Crazy! :)

skinnylittleblonde said...

I wonder if he is like the Heron of last summer...

katherine. said...

poor Brit...I am not a fan of being woken up by chirpie birdies at dawn.

mig said...

I wish the birds would wake me up. I love to hear them but I'm just too fond of midnight.
Hey! would you believe that - the word ver is share :) Isn't that nice?