Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bugbugbug!

This one--I don't mind.

HOWEVER.......she who rings me at 11pm to inform me that the June Bugs are out and about WILL be blamed for the late night boarding up of windows and doors. :-/

7 comments:

Mel said...

Dang....I guess that means star gazing after a long day at work is outta the agenda.....

.....rawr.....

The CEO said...

June bugs are wonderous. Star gaze away, they'll never harm you.

I, Like The View said...

oh no! I was so glad that you were star gazing on the patio. . .

*reaches for the bug repellent*

*lights the candle that the bugs don't like*

*wraps self up in bug protective blankie*

hope some of that works for ya!

XXX

Latharia said...

I am not a huge fan of June bugs either. And I won't say why, because I really like you!!!

Ron said...

OOOOOOOO....I LOVE lady bugs!!!

They're so cute!

However, I've always wanted to know what they call male lady bugs!?

Transgender Bugs, maybe?

tee, hee!

X

Unknown said...

I love June bugs...I always tell my hubby that the Fairies have come to visit us...And you love fairies...

katherine. said...

I had to look up June Bugs

yuck

do they eat your patio plantings?