AND a Piratey book. AND a non-mushy card cuz the girl told the other, other boy (AKA the pushover) not to be getting me a mushy one cuz I'd be getting ALL kindsa weepy and the Nana card would already have me started...LOL (YES......she was right....darn kid.....)
(Note that the photo doesn't include the flowers and a fancy meal himself is making AS I type.....AND more cards and MORE flowery plants for the garden AND---k...I'm a bit spoiled and I LIKE it! HA! LOL)
Sooooooooo today we started a 'routine'.
Sunday's are the 'meet with the pigeons' day--and, of course, meetings.
It's just how I work it. Either stuff gets put into the routine or there's that great possibility that it won't happen regularly. For me, Sunday's are about staying centered and grateful and 'right sized'. It's also about being present for others who are getting to make a familiar journey, and keeping myself available so folks aren't trying to do the journey alone.
Even the girl, after years of being out of the house, knows where to find me Sunday mornings/afternoons. I'm a creature of habit.
WPIML says it's 'discipline'...he's right.
Today I added a 'discipline', another piece to the structure on Sunday. I go do what I've done for eons.....and then I slip over to the little white house where the girl, the pushover, and the wee one are (she might end up 'the bug'.....gosh...I can't settle on anything, can I? LOL).
Today I toted along the gifts for the new mom. NOT that she wasn't already lavished with gifts. The pushover done GOOD.
And she's gonna have flowers in her garden AND on her patio if it kills me. Too pregnant to bother with it earlier, and too busy as a the new mom to get it done now--the pushover promised he'd get the pots and stuff out so he and I can put stuff together next week when I bring round two of the flowers. Today's were just the hanging baskets cuz I was taking orders on what flowers were going where..... She was thrilled.....mostly cuz she'd given up the idea of trying to make it happen and she developed a love of flowers from --- somewhere. ;-)
So--the routine is started. And cuz himself has horrid allergies to cats (of which she has two--this she did NOT get from me!!!) we'll set up dinner/lunch a couple times a month so himself is getting his time as well--can't be missin' out on Granddad time, dontchaknow!
And the girl was honoured on her first Mother's Day...she absolutely loved her prezzies.
And I loved mine!
I'm all about the Piratey book!
But my favoritest gift--
Oh, I am soooooooooo graced.......
9 comments:
Big big smiles from across the pond
Happy Mothers day Nana...
You are loved
Happy Mothers Day,
Monty, Judy and Jake
:) MeL!
She is a beauty!
Perfect Little Bug of Love!
I am so happy for you and for her!
Blessed!
Happy belated Grandmother's day! wow. She's great.
that is just so wonderful for everyone
(-:
Oh, yes you ARE graced...
:-)
What a wonderful mother's day for all of you!
xoxo
What a beautiful little one - so happy for you!
sounds like a wonderful day of celebration....for a very wonderful reason.
I am glad you are so spoiled....
Post a Comment