Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Yup.....she's a keeper

"I do not think all babies are cute. And yes, she has a conehead. I'm thinkin' that's about 'smallllllll hole, BIGGGGGG head'. It'll change--by the time she's 13.....we can hope....."


"HEY! Listen here, Missy....You say wanna report your pain level to Him, you follow that up with an AMEN."

"If people made me wear a pink hat I wouldn't be even mildly happy about it......"


"You will take good care of her....right? RIGHT? Cuz child birthing will be completed and I'll STILL be the mother to be reckoned with......... k.....good answer......"

BTW....he did take VERY good care of her.
He's gonna be a great dad....

And ain't she beautiful......even with a dumb pink hat....

14 comments:

katherine. said...

she is really an adorable baby...and not all of them are....but she surely IS

I am so thankful the girl is doing well...the path the brought you all here way back about a year ago...whew! But LOOK! a true straight-from-God miracle. Talk about dots connecting all OVER the place.

humbling.

babies come with dumb hats.

it is the GRANDMOTHER'S responsibility to go get a different one.

right after you post to your little weblog I mean

as usual...you have your priorities straight my dear friend.

make sure wee one is well
make sure the girl is well
make sure the other other dad is well
make sure you have coffee
make calls to family/friends
make a weblog post to friends
make a quick shopping trip for new hat

lots a work when someone makes a baby

welcome to the world wee one of mel. You will be a force to be reckoned with as well....

The CEO said...

What a beautiful baby!!! She looks healthy and happy.

How the mother and father? And grandparents?

Congratulations to all, and for continuing health and happiness.

Trixie said...

Oh how adorable!!! (even with the pink hat...which I reckon is so CUTE!)

Congratulations to you and your family Mel...I may not be blogging anymore but I do still pop in and check up on ya!

xxx

Trixie said...

Oh and she was born on my son's birthday...how special is that???

Anonymous G said...

She is Beauuutifullll!!!!

:-)

Spellbound said...

I do hope she will be nearby my dear. She is so beautiful. My amazing grandson is 3000 miles away, 8 months old and just starting to walk if you hold his hand. I cry every time I see his pictures.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful...babies are such miracles...

WanderingGirl said...

Simply gorgeous!

Ron said...

She's MORE than beautiful...

...she's GLORIOUS!

And by the look on her face at that stethoscope...I think she's gonna be a doctor!

X to you baby girl!!!!

Wicked H said...

Welcome little one.

Congrats all around.

Martinis on me.

Anonymous said...

She's perfect. :-)

E x

skinnylittleblonde said...

Undoubtedly, YES! She is gorgeous!
Her eyes pop with her new found excitement...pinks hats & open air, and her skin is absolutely flawless. Oh, yes, Mel...she is beautiful!

mig said...

Just totally beautiful. So what's she got that looks like Nanna then?

Alice Audrey said...

Cone head or not, she's cute.