Yeah, yeah.......so it was a mere one degree above freezing this morning and they're talking about another cold night.
SO WHAT if we had frost on the ground!!!
The sun was shining this afternoon when I finally got home--and there were some plants that found their way home with me yesterday.
Some.....More than a few, less than a bazillion.... Ummm....less than a bazillion so far?
k....it was an accident.
Really!!!!
I picked up plants for the girl and some were on sale.....I mean, like they were really a good price! So....ummmm......yup, I got two big hanging pots. But ONLY cuz I can get five healthy plants out of 'em and that's cheaper than buying five plants all on their own! (k......that's probably not REAL honest, but there's a bit of truth in there!)
But REALLY.....that one square planter with all the flowering flowers was an accident.
It was pretty and I thought the girl would like it.
And then I remembered that her hanging pot out front was mostly shaded..and the pretty one I bought--mostly sun.
DARN.
Soooooo....I kept that one (oh, the sacrifice....LOL) and got her one for mostly shade!
SEE!! It was an accident!!!!
(yeah.....well.....he didn't buy it either.....)
The other plants?
Oh. Those.....
Ummmm......well....
They were pretty, too?
:-/
k.....well, it IS the season to pot plants.
And we do have a few pots.
k.......we sortakinda have loads of pots.
And I've been trying to weed out the multi-coloured pots on the back patio and just make 'em all clay pots--which is why I bought another HUGE clay pot.
So......
THIS is why I took the one bugliah plant and moved it to a bigger pot, and put the bushy guy that was in the white pot IN to the ex-bugliah pot--which is clay.....so the bushy guy can stay on the patio now--how cool is that?!
He's not being exhiled!
AND I left the brand NEW (no...it wasn't on sale....but it BEGGED me to bring it home for the tree--yaknow, the tree we're yet to purchase......THAT tree!! Geeze, stick with me and follow along!!) clay pot for the new tree....the one that'll be following us home at some point.... Trees'll do that!!
Only.....
NOW we have a freed up white pot that USED to have the bushy guy in it.
I'm thinkin' white pots out front, clay pots out back!
Yep.
Which leads me to the simple point--
We need to buy more plants.
Sometimes it pays to have a brain that's this creative!!!
:-)
5 comments:
you go girl!
there's nothing better than lots of pots filled with lots of lovely plants (speaking as one who knows. . .)
hope they survived the frost
(-:
It's not sometimes - its always - pays to have a brain that's this creative :)
hmm, if Himself gets equal buying time, I see a future where you have MANY pets...
I love the way your mind works.
I bet your porches...front and back...will be lovely....
Exactly. Can you take pictures?
Post a Comment