
Where do you keep your photographs?
We have a handy dandy digital photo frame that shows the photos from the past two years.
We have a handy dandy digital photo frame that shows the photos from the past two years.
And then there's the photos on the wall, framed.
And the photos on the book shelves....and the wee shelves in the bedroom....and the cabinet.....
And THEN--there's the boxes in the closet.
It used to be falling over stacks of photo albums but I fixed that! They're now neatly organized and in photo boxes.
Oh--and a couple scrapbook thingies that SOMEone made for me.
*laughing*
G'head and ask me how often I look in the boxes on the shelf in the closet.....
5 comments:
I'm pulling out those boxes in the closet. There are some pictures I need to scan and put into our more used and accessible digital iPhoto library. My daughter asked me yesterday to write a story about the house we lived in when she was growing up. Why we built it, where we came up with the plans. I told her I had a zillion pictures of building that house and living there. Now, I'll do some research and I know I'll look at a lot of other pictures as I look for the ones I need for the story.
But mostly, pictures we take now are on the computer. We also have the ones on walls in every room and just laying around or saved on the computer in our e-mail account as we pass them around.
lots of photos.
some in books and some in boxes...and the last few years on computers.
I've been looking at old photos lately...scanning some here and there to share.
how often DO you look in those boxes?
Yeah, seriously. All those memories packed in a box. Sigh... I should do something with mine.
I have hard drives full of images. And thousands of slides in boxes and carousels. Tell me about those boxes, please.......
And THEN...there's the boxes in closet.
Yup...that's where mine all are.
Some are in albums, but I'm totally embarrassed to say that MANY of them are still in the little envelope that they came in after they were developed.
This post totally reminds me that I need to get them organized in some way.
Ok...in July, when I have the month off from work, that'll be my project.
(I hope)
X
Post a Comment