"I'm going the wrong %$&ing way.....7-8 minutes apart and they hurt like hell."
"I'm gonna MAKE 'EM do something.....don't they haffta do something if I tell 'em to? Aren't I the patient."
YOU, dearheart.......are the 'impatient'. Never, ever be confused about that one.....
Yup. You got it.
We're goin' in.....again.....
This car is gonna get tagged by law enforcement for 'possible drug running'....LOL
You take this same route day after day after day, at the hours I'M taking it...
*laughing*
Ah well.....perhaps we can bring her into the world at a DECENT hour.....
(yeah right!!!)
8 comments:
Good luck this trip :)
Good luck!
let's see...how does that go....?
Monday's child is fair of face.
Tuesday's child is full of grace..."Tuesday would be a good day.
crossing my fingers and tossing up a prayer.
I have gone to the animal shelter and mediatated there. It's a good environment and quiet. Sending birthing thoughts towards y'all.
I'm just hoping that she has as much pain relief as she needs and wants ("wants" being the operative word)
good luck! good luck! good luck!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - thinking of all those little fingers and toes and that little face with the wide eyes staring at everyone and everything
and then the sleep
(skipping over the sore nipples and the bruising and - nope, I said I was skipping over those bits)
back to the sleep. . .
for everyone concerned, when all is safe and well and sorted
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
little tiny fingers and toes....sigh
and the baby breath...the sweet baby breath
big sigh....
okay...just checking back....
ok...THIS is IT!!
All good wishes and prayers and thoughts for all the best for mamma and baby and daddy and grandpeople!
Oh..a BABY!!
:-)
*HUGS*
Post a Comment