Saturday, May 23, 2009

*sigh*


We buried Thammy the Thnake today.......he lived a happy thnakey life. I know he did.

And we've been happily entertained by Thammy for six years.

Dang........

I'm gonna miss him watching me work on the 'puter. *sigh*

Sucks.....
It just plain sucks.....

7 comments:

Sorrow said...

I'm sorry Mel...
((HUG)))
I have lost a few no feet friends over the years..
I always loved how quiet they were..
(((MEL))))

Trish said...

Sorry for you loss. He sure was cute.

Anonymous G said...

(((((mel))))

Ahh, Thammy. I'm sorry. I know how much joy Thammy the Snake brought to your home.

(6 years? Really?!??)

((((mel and the brit))))

Anonymous said...

My condolences...it's always tough losing a critter such as Thammy.

(((((((Mel & Himself)))))))

katherine. said...

I am thorry. that thucks.

truly...I am sorry.

The CEO said...

I am so sorry, it is terrible to lose any living thing.

I, Like The View said...

thathss very thssad

)-:

RIP sammy