Saturday, May 09, 2009

Plans for the day....


<-- has this book and plans for the patio today.

Cuz it's been a very long, very hectic week. But a very awesome, joyf filled week, I have to say.

Soooooo....grass was mowed yesterday, patio's gonna be swept and washed off today. Maybe flower buying will happen! (well, at least round ONE of flower buying....LOL) Or maybe we'll just skip getting in the car/Jeep and opt to keep ourselves grounded at the little yellow house on the corner.

The wee one is tucked safely at home with the girl and the weakest link. LOL (....k...perhaps 'the pushover' would be a bit more kindly sounding?) All is well......'cept I was notified by the girl this morning that she STILL doesn't like mornings. I did suggest she get over it and 'embrace' that time rather than curse it. LOL That didn't work, of course.....yet...
BUT-- I'm thinkin' today will be all about REST.
O
M
Gosh is rest a needed thing.

So, rest it is.
A good book.
Some suntea brewing in the patio's sun....and maybe another visit by the 'scout' hummer!
Yup...he was sitting on the feeder last night taking his 'before bed' sip!

Life--with a patio, with a good book, with suntea...with SUNSHINE--is GOOD!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so with you...today we are going to take in a movie at the Movie Tavern where you can have a meal with your movie...

And as much as I don't want to think about work...I woke up realizing I did not sign off on the timecards for my people before I transmitted them last night and I am the section chief of payroll for the hospital...might call for a ride in, but it is 45 mins away..ugh.

Ron said...

Sounds like the PERFECT day, Mel!

ooh...and don't just you just LOVE suntea??? There's nothing like it!

Enjoy you the rest of your weekend!!!

X

katherine. said...

such a sweet thought them at home with the wee one. As for the mornings....maybe the pushover can help out with that. Bringing the wee one to the mama and all....

I followed the book link.

she left one in SANTA CRUZ!!
I didn't find it though

what a wonderful way to share the book...did you find it or buy it or???

Fire Byrd said...

I saw this book on Sorrows site. I tried to get hold of it, but it's not published over here, so I'll just have to wait till I get there later in the year.
xx

I, Like The View said...

ah mermaids! my favourite

(-:

so very very glad that you had quality you time after your exciting and hectic week!

XXXX