
The world does not owe you joy or pleasure or fulfillment.
Rather, the world gives you ample space in which to create as much joy, pleasure and fulfillment as you wish.
Those who find a way to enjoy whatever life has to offer are the ones who get to enjoy the very best that life has to offer.
It's a matter of choice and the choice is up to you.
Rather, the world gives you ample space in which to create as much joy, pleasure and fulfillment as you wish.
Those who find a way to enjoy whatever life has to offer are the ones who get to enjoy the very best that life has to offer.
It's a matter of choice and the choice is up to you.
4 comments:
I choose Joy, Pleasure and Fulfillment. Really. These are words here, but when walking the walk, it is too easy to get caught up in the buckets of crap that stand in front of you in the wake of any bad situation.
I choose to go around them and smile and see what other adventure life has given me on the way.
You're a good one, Mel. Keeping us on the healing path with your posts.
Thanks!
Ah, Mel. I have not been to your beautiful online sacred space in some time and I have missed it! I've had all sorts of Blogger and computer issues but I'm back (I hope!). :)
It is always so healing visiting you. Beautiful, humorous, and sparkling gems of wisdom. Thank you!
Now, on to reading your prior posts...
Have a beautiful day!
yes
thank you
:) Yes, and we oughta choose wisely, as everything has a ripple effect, a butterfly effect, a trickle down and cross over effect. Nurture the good stuff and it'll grow...
Post a Comment