And as of this morning:
<-- the nanna
Yes, I was asked what I preferred to be referred to as-- I, of course, said "she who must be obeyed".
That didn't fly, of course.
Then there was 'the mom of the mom' which the girl thought was a bit much for the wee one to muster up.
And today--
The other, other boy said "We'll let the nanna hold her and we'll get the paperwork stuff out of the way."
Yup.
Felt right for today.
We'll see if it sticks.
Of course yaknow tomorrow is a new day --and I could be 'the hat lady'. *laughing*
9 comments:
Oh nanna, she is a thing of beauty!
It is no small thing when they who are so fresh from God ,Love us.
WOW.
just wow!
she did good,
kiss her on the noggin, and tell her she did just so Good!
That sweet baby girl has a nanna who will love her up with all good things.
Lucky li'l girl.
Lucky nanna!
:-)
Awesome....enjoy nanna...
Enjoy....Nanna!
X
pssst...nanna....
while you are holding and snugglin' and rocking' that wee one, keep whispering in her little tiny perfect ear...
"nanna-nanna-nanna-nanna-nanna-nanna"
I mean REALLY....it wouldn't be so bad if that was her first word...now would it?
just sayin'
Hahaha, she will be the one to decide what your name is, hahahha, unless you really work her before she even begins to speak.
I do believe it was the mouth of babes that decided who would be be Daddo and Popdaddy, My-May, Mimi and Nana in our family ;)
Oh, Congrats to you Mel....she is something to behold!
I agree with Skinny. On the other hand, how wonderful to have her as a granddaughter. I get thrilled with the basics, being a simple country boy.
my nanna was Nana
it's a lovely pronoun!
(-:
Nanna Mel. Lovely : )Lucky little bundle of love :)
Post a Comment